- Street: 20 Nelson Crescent
- Town / Suburb: LESMURDIE
- State: WA
- Country: Australia
- Zip/Postal Code: 6076
- Listed: 25/12/2021 11:52 am
- Expires: 170 days, 23 hours
20 NELSON CRESCENT, LESMURDIE
The Sky is the Limit!
It doesn’t get any more elevated than this soaring 4 bedroom 1½ bathroom home on a massive half-acre-plus corner block that benefits from sweeping tree-lined inland views across suburban Perth and towards the coast and is virtually nestled opposite the outskirts of picturesque Lesmurdie Falls National Park.
The existing home is in solid condition and can either be lived in or rented out, until you make your next move to renovate into a new dream home with a spectacular outlook like no other. It’s completely up to you.
The huge front veranda doubles as a balcony with the best all-encompassing vista of all, whilst you even catch a glimpse of Perth’s beautiful city skyline from the carpeted front master bedroom. Double sliders off the entry reveal a huge tiled front lounge room with further views and access through to the dining and kitchen area via another set of charming sliding doors.
The second and third bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort, whilst low-maintenance flooring graces a versatile fourth bedroom – or study – with access out to the rear entertaining veranda. A practical bathroom with a shower, separate bathtub and toilet caters for everybody’s personal needs, whilst an extra shower and separate second toilet in the laundry complement double wash troughs and access to what is best described as an enormous “blank canvas” of an elevated backyard.
There is plenty of room for extensions, upgrades, a “granny flat” or even a future swimming pool, with a powered back shed – or workshop – still very much intact. Out front, a huge under-croft double lock-up garage with two roller doors has its own side storage area and sits only inches away from two massive powered storerooms with home-office possibilities Preceding everything else, double access gates add security and peace of mind to a circular driveway with seemingly-endless parking space.
Imagine a lifestyle where hikes, bike rides and waterfalls complement a very close proximity to St Brigid’s College, Mazenod Collage, Lesmurdie Primary School, Lesmurdie Senior High School, shopping centres, public transport, major arterial roads and the heart of Kalamunda’s historic town centre. The limitless potential here will have you feeling like you’re on top of the world – literally!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Solid brick-and-tile construction
– Tiled dining and kitchen area with double sinks, a double pantry, extra storage, a classic Everhot stove and an electric-upright cooker
– Front veranda off the lounge room
– Two generous full-height storage cupboards in the hallway
– Feature ceilings and decorative cornices
– Wooden feature skirting boards
– Garden shed
– Massive 2,237sqm (approx.) corner block with double side-access gates into the backyard, via the second street frontage – off Trafalgar Road
To view – contact Chris Calpakdjian on 0418905462 or ring the office on 08 9293 2333
MAKING AN OFFER – We are taking expressions of interest RIGHT NOW!
On the top right hand side of this page there is a contact form should you wish to send in an offer.
For further information ring the office of Choice Property Group on 082932333
Or to view – contact Chris Calpakdjian on 0408959115 or on 0418905462
Many thanks for visiting our site. If any of your friends are thinking of selling their properties please tell them that they may advertise with us for just $500 until it is sold, for up to one year. Just follow the prompts – it is very simple and straightforward. You may even receive offers from prospective buyers via the green “Make an Offer” tab on the top right – straight to your email in-box. All we ask is that you notify us as soon as your property is sold, so we can remove your ad. Oh, and there are no extra or hidden fees when your property is sold.
242 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Shop for Lease Hopetoun Western Australia (3 views)
- Shopping Centre Western Australia Beachfront (3 views)
- 20 Nelson Crescent LESMURDIE (1 views)
- Luxury Burns Beach Home With Panoramic Ocean Views (1 views)
- Bibra Lake Factory Unit Warehouse/Office For Sale/Lease Great Exposure (1 views)
- 8 Melaleuca Road Lesmurdie WA 6076 (1 views)
- Kalamunda Blocks For Sale (1 views)
- 21 Dale Drive Gooseberry Hill 6076 (1 views)
- Commercial Property $300k-$500k Wanted (1 views)